Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Comprehensible Literature

As a staunch supporter of Darwin I am not sure how to construct a posting that provides evidence of how extraordinarily amazing he actually is in a succinct manner. So I will, for my initial posting, comment on the impressive writing skill of Darwin and how “On the Origin of Species” is presented as comprehensible literature. Although this text is remarkable on a variety of levels, being a first time reader I was initially impressed and pleasantly surprised by the style of writing. Darwin allows all readers, regardless of their academic background, to understand and engage with the material in this text. The average reader is able to connect with and relate to the support that Darwin provides, which in my mind, is further confirmation that Darwin Kicks Butt!

More to come …

No comments:

Post a Comment